To report non-compliance of Public Health Orders, call 1-855-559-5502 or complete the online form.
- Officers remain on regular patrol duty.
- Officers are adhering to direction provided by health officials. This includes self-isolation following travel and practicing good health and respiratory hygiene.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is being provided to all front-line officers. PPE will be worn during incidents where officers may come into contact with an infected patient.
- Officers on Patrol drive separately (alone), but have the ability to respond to calls together, in an effort to achieve social distancing.
- Additional screening questions will be asked in regard to COVID-19 when calling SPS. This is to best prepare/ensure the safety of responding officers. The questions are in relation to health and travel.
- All Detention staff are provided with Personal Protective Equipment.
- Maintenance staff thoroughly cleans and sanitizes Police vehicles used in the transport of an arrest to Detention.
- Maintenance staff thoroughly cleans and sanitizes Detention cells following an arrest release.
- The Service Centre (and main lobby) of the Headquarters building is closed to the public.
- Call 911 in an emergency.
- Call 306-975-8300 for non-emergency situations.
- Non-urgent police reports can be completed at saskatoonpolice.ca/onlinereporting
Criminal Record Checks
- Criminal Record Checks are only be available online https://saskatoonpolice.ca/recordcheck/
- Vulnerable Sector Checks are unavailable at this time.
- If your Record Check application is in relation to health care positions, do not submit your check on line. Contact your HR department for instructions.
Lost & Found
- Lost & Found is operating by appointment only.
- Victim Services offices are closed and staff are only available by phone.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, the Saskatoon Police Service will be exploring alternative service delivery methods, including telephone reporting. We encourage residents of Saskatoon to subscribe to SPS news releases and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, for a closer look into the daily operations of SPS.